Womens Maryanne Winter Hickory Size II Boot BEARPAW 6M
You dismissed this ad.
The feedback you provide will help us show you more relevant content in the future.
I was just researching this. They are essentially different color theories. Newton came up with the red, green and yellow theory and no that's not a typo..it's green apparently. And Goethe came up with yellow, magenta and cyan as primaries. One (newton) is an additive method; the other is subtractive. Personally, I enjoy the tones of Goethe's theory. Cmyk is a delicious color wheel lol.
Because RGB is Additive, CMYK is Subtractive. RGB is transmitted light, CMYK is reflected light.
Color Theory, 1 semester, Fullerton College 2001
- Waterproof quilted cow suede and leather boot
- Full waterproof bootie construction, front-zipper entry
- Outer Material: Suede
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Shoe Width: B(M) womens_us
- Wool blend lining, sheepskin fur footbed, molded rubber TPR outsole
- Protected by NeverWet Superhydrophobic Technology by Rust-Oleum
- Extra layer of protection from stains, helps prevent discolorations and spotting, allows fabrics to breathe while keeping water away, helps dirt and debris rinse away easily
Womens Maryanne Winter Hickory BEARPAW Boot II Size 6M